Terms and Conditions
By using the deartiti.com platform, you agree that:
- You are responsible for ensuring that your usage of this website is within the dictates of the law in your country or region.
- You are responsible for meeting up with all the demands required by the law in your country or region regarding your usage of deartiti.com, including settling of any necessary taxes accruing from your realized profits on the platform.
- The admins are the final arbitrators of any and all disputes arising from usage of the platform. All Admin decisions are final and are to be respected except in the event of an appeal or community vote.
- You absolve deartiti.com and its owners, partners, investors, staff and admins from liability or/of indemnity for any and all gains, losses, inconvenience or injury accruing from your usage of this website.
- All payments made for items are non-refundable.
Deartiti.com is an experiment in digital economy development, income generation and community building.
- We offer no warranties or guarantees of future profits.
- What we offer is an assurance in good faith that the team behind the project will take all professional and lawful actions within their power (and to the best of their ability) to ensure the development of the project’s roadmap and the growth and success of the project.
- Nonetheless, be informed that cryptocurrencies and NFTs (including ours) are unregulated instruments whose value is driven primarily by speculation.
- Investing in such instruments comes with risks of loss. Nothing presented on this website is financial advice. You are responsible for your investment decisions and are advised to do your own research and consult experts before making any crypto related investments (and other investments in general).
- Except where indicated, advertisements appearing on deartiti.com have not been checked or vetted by us and we do not vouch for their authenticity. Please do your own research and consult experts before investing in any projects or using any services mentioned in these adverts.
- Deartiti.com is a participant in the Amazon Associates affiliate program. We may earn a commission if you buy items from Amazon using our referral link. Such commissions do not affect how much you pay – whether using our link or not, the amount you pay is the same.
- Deartiti.com is also a participant in other affiliate programs and may earn commissions when you purchase items or subscribe to those services through our affiliate links.
- Deartiti.com currently has no physical office and is not yet registered as a business entity anywhere because the project is still in the very very early draft stages of development. As we progress on the roadmap, the plan is to evolve a more visible and accessible corporate structure with the establishment of a fully registered foundation and trust fund to manage the Project and ensure its continuity and longevity.
- You must NOT have more than one account (except in the case of a lost account that you can no longer access then you are permitted to create a new account with a different social log in and profile).
- Your comments must be respectful and cordial. You must not insult, intimidate, bully, threaten, discriminate or otherwise harass the poster of the story or other users and commenters.
- Insulting, discriminatory and hateful comments may lead to account restrictions, deduction penalties or outright bans from the platform (especially for repeated violations of the rules).
- You must not solicit for likes by asking people to like your comments or content.
- You must not use likes as a form of competition by asking people to like your comment to enter or win something.
- You must not buy likes or pay, incentivize, persuade or compel other users to like your comments.
- Your comments and contributions must be thoughtful, useful, relevant or related to the story or discussion. Avoid spam, ads or brief one word or two word comments like OK, “nice one”, “good”, “wow” etc that provide little or no value or context unless the discussion warrants such short answers e.g an article with a “yes or no” question.
- You must not form cliques or groups of multiple accounts for the purpose of liking each others comments. You must also refrain from any other activities aimed at manipulating or gaming the earnings system or artificially inflating your earnings.